Makes about 18 cookies.
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ sticks (6 oz) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cooled melted butter and the sugars for about one minute. Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until just combined.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly, just until there are no flour clumps left. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and preheat the oven to 325 degrees…
View original post 126 more words