WELCOME to Thursday, February 18, 2016.
1. I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech’ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter ‘Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite’.
2. England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
3. It is tough to do inventories in Afghanistan because of the tally ban.
4. It’s a lengthy article on Japanese Sword Fighters but I can Samurais it for you.
5. Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Visitors to Cuba are usually Havana good time.
8. The Irish should be rich because their capital is always Dublin.
9. I would like to…
View original post 772 more words